LG Nortel IPECS VoIP on WS2K

// Expert user has replied.
D Damian Stock 3 years 4 months ago
0 1 0

Team, Does an yone have any experience with implementing an LG-Nortel IPECS VoIP PABX, and more specifically their WIT-300HE 802.11 phone, on our EWLAN infrastructure? From what I can find out these are an 802.11b device (although I was led to beleive that they were 802.11g) and I am seeing lots of rate scaling and errors on a/b/g AP300s. They have to co-exist with MC3090s, although on a separate subnet/WLAN but I can probably move the MC3090s to 802.11a. Any ideas? Thanks, Damian

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

M Mark Mann

Hi Damian, I think that would be a good idea placing the MC3090 on the A radio.  Also are there any other WiFi gear at this site?  This can also cause Co-Channel interferance and add more delays/congestion on the AP300 if there are other b devices connecting to those APs on the same channel that our AP300 are on.  Not sure if you also played with the following setting on the WS2K:  Enabling/Disabling SIP CAC Mode, Bandwidth Share and Voice Prioritization settings.  Lastly, set the DTIMS to 2. Hope this info is helpful. Cheers, Mark

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?