MC75 and RedFly

// Expert user has replied.
A Andrew Wood 3 years 4 months ago
0 3 0

Has anyone connected the RedFly device ( http://www.celiocorp.com/products/) to a MC75 ? I have a partner that seems to have got themselves into all sorts of bother trying to pair the two devices. Thanks Andy

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

D Daniel Teeters

It does work you just need to download the proper files from the REDFly site. I beta tested this for RedFly and they did get all the issues resolved.

A Andrew Wood

Dan, Was it on WM6 or 6-1? If 6-1 was it the MS stack or Stonestreet? thanks andy

M Michael Holman

I use the RedFly with my MC75.  It took a call to their helpdesk to solve the mystery of BT connection as we only had SS stack at the time.  Their helpdesk is great and very responsive. It was so long ago that I don't remember the exact procedure, but here is my contact at RedFly. It took only a few seconds to get it working once I got hold of this guy.
Troy L Beagley | Customer Support | REDFLY Celio Corp   265 E 100 S, #280, Salt Lake City, UT 84111 w 801.478-4788 m  801-349-9760 f 801.596.2034 

support@celiocorp.com    www.celiocorp.com

For more information on our product support policies, please visit: www.celiocorp.com/support/returnpolicies.asp

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?