How to remap MC9090G CE5 53keys red/green soft keys to F5/F6?

R Roland Rozsa 3 years 5 months ago
0 2 0

Hi Team, How to remap on MC9090-G CE5.0  53 keys red and green soft keys to F5 and F6? I don't have Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 installed. Thanks, Roland

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

A Amoolya Srivalson

Remapping can be done by editing  the translation code for the F5 and F6 to red and green key scan codes in the kbtools and building the modified  kbtools using VS to generate new keyboard mapping binary files.Finally copy the new files generated on building to Platform/Keyboard and coldboot.

J Juan-Antonio Martinez

Try Dev-C++ ( http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/devcpp.html ). That's what I use to recompile makebins.exe, and it works fine. Well, actually that's what I always use to program for Windows for PCs :). And it's free! Just create a new console project in C++, delete default main.cpp, add all the cpp and h files to the project and compile. It will complain about fopen_s not existing. This is normal, since this function was deliberately invented by MS for VS. Well, create it then, it's not rocket science: static int fopen_s( FILE** pFile, const char *filename, const char *mode ) {  return ((*pFile = fopen(filename, mode)) == NULL ? 1 : 0); } Also, change all of the .\\bin\\blahblahblah to bin\\blahblahblah so target files are properly generated. I hope this helps!

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?