CS3000 conected to a WT4090

A Andrew Wood 3 years 5 months ago
1 1 0

Guys, I need to connect a CS3000 to a WT4090. Is there any way of doing this using the BT generated barcode on the WT4090 and not having to enter a PIN ? Thanks Andy

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Andy, I don't think this is possible.  The BT address barcode displayed on the WT is only used with the RS507.  This is because the RS507 is the BT host and the WT is the BT slave in this pairing, so the RS507 needs to know the BT address of the WT.  The CS3000 is a BT slave (just like if you were trying to pair an LS3578 to the WT), so the WT needs to know the BT address of the CS3000 to initiate the pairing process.  I haven't seen a production CS3000.  Do we put a barcode with the BT address of the device on the label?  If so, then you could write an application on the WT that would allow you to scan the BT address of the CS3000 and create the pairing.  I have also done this with SymScript to pair an MCD device to a mobile printer. The printer will either have its BT address in a barcode on the S/N label or you can hit a key sequence to have it print out the barcode. Ken

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?