MC95 with Capture Dump

// Expert user has replied.
M Marc Fluhrer 3 years 5 months ago
0 3 0

Was wondering if anyone has configured Capture Dump for an MC95X0. I keep getting an error that the registry is not correct. I have the right terminal ID but something else is not right. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Motorola\CaptureDump\MOTOROLA MC95-PocketPC] "UseDrWatson"=dword:00000001 "RegisterActiveHigh"=dword:00000000 "RegisterBitNumber"=dword:00000005 "RegisterOffset"=dword:00000001 "IOMapSize"=dword:00000010 "IOMapBase"=dword:40e00000 Any ideas? Thanks.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Marc, the latest capturedump on the ecsg site should work on the MC95 without configuring anything.  Just install the cab file.

V Vijaykumar Palvai

Hi Marc, Generally the following registry is used to set the Dr. watson capture dump on all WM devices, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ErrorReporting\DumpSettings\DumpEnabled = 1. is there any specific application on MC95, that is making use of the Registry keys you mentioned ? Thanks, Vijay

M Marc Fluhrer

When I use the Capture Dump utility, by default the MC95 is not in the registry file that comes in the cab file. I added what I listed, but when I try and create a dump using the right scan button nothing happens. I was just wondering if someone has created this registry entry for the MC95 for the Capture Dump utility, and if my "IOMapBase"=dword:40e00000 setting is the correct value for the right scan button. I am not sure how I would determine its value.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?