MC3190 Kiosk Mode

// Expert user has replied.
G Glenn Sobel 3 years 5 months ago
1 3 0

01/13/11 - 11:32am Case 2287543 MC3190 CE6 customer is looking to not have the URL field display in IE on his MC3190 CE6 I sent him the reg key for Kiosk Mode that I have used on MC3090 CE5 customer stated this did not work for him. I tested and validated that the reg keys do not have an effect on the device. I checked the registry, by default these keys are not present. Please advise if this function still exists in IE. If yes, please review reg keys below to see where my file is incorrect. If no, please state alternate solution thanks.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

G Glenn Sobel

Sorry for the delay, I can see there was an earlier posting and response by Tom Cassar " We are adding Kiosk mode support for CE6 in the next OS Maintenance Release for MC3190. Should be available by end of January. There is a BETA available now.  See earlier MPA2.0 MR BETA posting for details." Has this been released yet?

G Glenn Sobel

Better question is, is there a release date for the maintenance release that I can pass to the customer since it has not been posted to support site as of yet.

T Thomas Cassar

End of January.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?