Assistance with IPPlugin?

N Neville Harty 3 years 5 months ago
1 3 0

I have Datawedge 3.03.19 and ipplugin010003. The help file instrauctions for IPPlugin are nothing like what I am seeing on the devices I have tried (MC3190 CE6 and MC55 WM6.1). I have run out of ideas and places to look. Has anybody got this working yet!

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

N Neville Harty

Thanks, that worked fine.  The issue I  had was trying to find out how to set the details on the datawedge client rather than directly via the config file. I have now found out. The instructions in the help file probably need to be expanded slightly to show just where the 'output' option is. ie - Advanced - Profiles - Profile? - Output - IP. 

K KAKD Jayasuriya

If you are going to use IP Plug-In with IPWedge (Desktop app) You need to configure the Host. If you are chnaging the protocol or port number, you need to chnage it both side. If you need to send data to any other application. It shoud be a TCP/UDP server and yu need to disable "Remote Wedge" settings in the device side and configure other settings according to your application.

E Efkan YILMAZ

Neville,  I have been able to get it working on various MC's. The attached XML config file (for default Profile0)  should allow you to test a working config as follows: 1. Edit the file and replace the existing IP address (192.168.1.72) with the address of your PC running dwcsIPWedge.exe.

2. Copy the file to \Program Files\DataWedge\Config\Profiles

3. Warm boot

The new config should be active and provided you have a valid IP route between MC and PC, you should see the scanned data in whichever application has focus on the desktop . Best Regards, Ian Hatton

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?