Strange barcode

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
1 3 0

Hello, One customer has sent to me the attached barcode because they are having problems to read it. I've tried with MC75 (camera) and DS6808 both with all the decoders enabled but I cannot read it. I can only read the "short" barcode "3580", this is a CODE128. Nobody knows the symbology of the long barcode and I'm unable to read it. Also, I don't have the real barcode, only this picture. Please, can anyone tell me how to discover what kind of barcode is this? Thanks & Regards Ignacio

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

M Malcolm Flood

Same result as Alberto but from a DS4208 and DS6707. Scans them from my laptop screen. I 2of 5 set to 'any lenght'. Also scans the 2nd code as 3580. Typically as default we set Interleaved 2of5 to 14 characters only....hence other lengths not decoding. Recommend to the customer, if they must use I 2 of 5 to set up a range (min and max) or discrete lengths as required.

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi ! Thanks a lot Alberto & Malcom. You're right, the issue was with the default lenght of our I2 of 5 decoder. Regards Ignacio

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hi Ignacio,

With my MC75 using the scansample2 I see a Interleave 2 of 5 with 8 char 60545862.

Set the minimum 0 and maximum 0.

Bye Alberto

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?