ES400 - MC65 Car folder or Hidden partition

// Expert user has replied.
H Herbert De Jong 3 years 5 months ago
0 2 0

Clarify 2311561 TA is requesting  CAR folder updating method with OPB 1.56 for ES400 - MC65
He needs to build the complete OS and the .car file and have this documented. I replied that we are not even sure if this is possible on ES400 - MC65 Am aware of the Hidden partition technology but afaik that has to go through CPR process. Is CAR folder a option on ES400 - MC65  or will it be ?
Is Hidden Partition somewhere documented and the correct process to setup a customer with it ?

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

D David Meyer

Hi Herbert, I don't know what almost anything here means.  Could you please explain? Thanks, Dave

C Charles Malm

The hidden partition has no documentation available at this time and isn't even being considered as being offered as a feature until Rev A.1 so I don't think it would be a prudent idea to reveal anything about it just yet to TAs / Customers.

I assume you are referring to the AirBeam CAR files and so I spoke to Glenn and he said that you would use a GAR file built through Airbeam Package Builder and that it will work on the ES400 and MC65.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?