MC3090 RADIUS WPA2

// Expert user has replied.
A Adam Dudzik 3 years 4 months ago
2 4 0

Hello, does anybody know if MC3090 works with radius server by the use of wpa2? What should i do to set i up?

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

M Mihail Grenn

Hello, Chris. Could you help please with instructions regarding how I can "flash" my mc3090 with these new hex firmwares? I have TCM and all hex files, but I can hardly find anywhere normal instructions for "dummies". I also have searched through motorola's site but there is just flashing instructions for WM 6.1, and I have all mc3090 with WInCE 5.0 Pro and Core. I will really appreciate if you or someone else could help me out with some reading materials. Thanks in advance!

G Gabor Szeles

Hi, Attached PDF shows you the instructions. It contains the Integrator Guide Chapter 6. Regards, SzG.

C Christopher Sather

Yes it can, with the proper fusion(Radio Driver) client.  The latest fusion client can be found at this link. The Product Reference Guides will show you all the configuration screens. MC3000 with WinCE 5.0 User Guide [English] (P/N 72-68899-04 Rev. A) MC3000 with WinCE 5.0 Integrator Guide [English] (P/N 72E-68900-04 Rev. A)

C Christopher Sather

You may also need to update the OS Image depending on how old the device is. Device Configuration Package v1.7 and OS for MC3000c50 Professional (BSP30.0) English and Localized

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?