CASE 1774934 - MC70 - DEVICE IS SLOW/LOCKING UP WITH MEI

// Expert user has replied.
K Kenneth Ryan 3 years 4 months ago
2 7 0

Customer is having issues with their MC70 BSP 43 device slowing down and occassionally locking up.  I have reviewed the Symscript logs for this customer, but have found nothing glaring as far as Memory Load or CPU Load other than an abnormal amount of Resumes from Suspends. Can anyone take a quick look over these to see if anything is glaring? 1) 11/13 2) 3 Day 3) MC70 4) BSP 43 5) 1774934

Please Register or Login to post a reply

7 Replies

K Kenneth Ryan

I have a second set of logs attached.  This logs I think more clearly shows the issue. On Resource.csv.bck.csv, between Cell 2229 and Cell 2277, the CPU is spiking to 100%.  This corresponds t repeated Power Resume Events. Save on Resource.csv at 828 to 854, 1749 to 1779, 1800 to 1888, and 1925 to 1932.  It is more prevalent on CPU Locks continuously on this one. It seems these Suspend/Resume events are causing the issue.  Is there any way to track what is causing these events?  Also, they have over and over. Any thoughts on the significance of this?  I thank everyone very much for their assistance on this.

H Hirokazu Haga

What kind of app is this, a communication app ? Does it use WLAN ? How soon does it get slower once the app started running ? Once it becomes slow, the warm booting is also very slow too, right ? No CPU hogging, no memory leak, no network activity, strange.

G Gene Niles

Maybe try kernal tracker (via active sync) to see if any kernal states are stuck and where the CPU is. If unable to active sync, talk to John S. about using CE log or perfmon.

H Hirokazu Haga

Does this happen with customer application running or without running it ? Does it happen without network connected ? 

K Kenneth Ryan

Let me check.

K Kenneth Ryan

Application name is Easitrax.  Program is running at all times.  Program does not rely on network connectivity at all.

E Efkan YILMAZ

Yes, the memory and cpu look okay.  Is the app dependent on the network connection?

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?