MC75 BT Handsfree volume

// Expert user has replied.
A Andrew Wood 3 years 4 months ago
0 1 0

Has anyone had experiance of connecting the MC75 to a BT hansfree kit? I have a customer using the BURY BT adaptor with the sound routed to either a seperate speaker or the car radio speakers and the volume of any incomming call is really low.  I have tried a few other handsfree kits - Jabra 5050 & Moto 350 and both are the same. I tried a MC55 and this was much easier to hear although still not as good a cell phone. I know we had a gain utility for the MC35 that allowed for volume to be adjusted - do we have one for the MC75? We also tried a 75 running the MS BT stack and this made no difference.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

A Andrew Wood

As a workaround I have built (thanks Ian Hatton) the attached symscript that changes the gain of the external speaker to 41DB and the microphone to -1DB. It improves things but still doesnt work as well as a cell phone in hands free mode. Once installed push the PTT button on the alows the gain to be increased on or during a call. After the call the gain resets to default (33DB). Pressing the Orange and P key brings the settings menu up.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?