MC3000 Printing problem using EMDK for .NET v2.0

// Expert user has replied.
S Stelios Vassiliou 3 years 4 months ago
0 5 0

Hello.

I am using ‘EMDK for .NET v2.0 (Update 2)’ and ‘Symbol Printer Drivers for MC3000 v1.3’ to print through MC3000 to a Zebra MZ320.

The problem I have is that as soon as I instantiate a PrintDocument using the following statement:Symbol.Printing.PrintDocument _printDocument = new PrintDocument();on the application I get a MessageBox (twice) with the text ‘NOT_RELEVANT’

Exactly the same happens once I use the two Motorola examples (CS_PrintSample1 and CS_PrintSample2).

Please help!

Regards,Stelios.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

5 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

what type of connection do you use? (usb/wi-fi/bluetooth) You can print your documents without using ‘EMDK for .NET v2.0 (Update 2)’ and ‘Symbol Printer Drivers for MC3000 v1.3’ - just send CPCL commands directly to printer port.

S Stelios Vassiliou

Dear all. There has been a bug regarding this:
http://devzone.symbol.com/betazone.cfm?method=beta_download&product… 30xx CE5.x Registry entries for Zebra QL220 are missing - SPR 16446 Product DescriptionRegistry entries for the Zebra QL220 printer drivers are missing from print drivers. Symbol Printer Drivers v1.3 for MC3000 CE5.0 DRIVER 1.3 May 2007.This fix resolves the above mentioned issue.Device Compatibility This software release has been approved for use with the following Symbol devices.• MC30xx, Windows CE 5.X Installation Requirements• None However, having brought this up, what will be best to use for printing on a Zebra? Should I use the CPCL commands directly to printer port or alternativelly use the motorola driver?Regards,

Stelios.

P Prashanth Kadur

It is entirely up to you whether you print directly to the port or use Motorola drivers.  If you use the Motorola drivers, you get support from the support and ECRT teams.  There may not be support avaiable for the other method.

P Prashanth Kadur

Stelios, Is this a CE5.0 device?  Can you tell me what version of printer drivers are installed on the MC3000?  Where did you obtain the driver software?

E Efkan YILMAZ

What type of connection do you use? You can print without ‘EMDK for .NET v2.0 (Update 2)’ and ‘Symbol Printer Drivers for MC3000 v1.3’ Just send CPCL commands directly to printer port.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?