AP300s re-adopting to RFS7000

// Expert user has replied.
A Afshin Mansoorieh 3 years 4 months ago
1 1 0

greetings, I have a customer who has been reporting AP300 reboots/re-adoptions on their RFS7000 switch.  at the time that they reported the issue to support, they were asked to upgrade the FW (to 1.2 at that time).  the problem still perstists.  I have two questions for teh group> 1- does anyone esle has customers reporting the same issue? if so, any resolutions?  2- do we have a list of top 5 or 10 things that could casue a AP300 reboot?  we are trying to narrow down the list of causes and things to look for. thanks, afshin

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

C Chris Matheson

Hey Afshin, I am not seeing this issue but never under-estimate the importance of port settings. I've seen many issues in the past when settings are not correct: 1. Port Speed and Duplex - check wired port settings to match our switch uplink ports, AP300's should be Auto. 2. MSTP enabled by default, not compatible with Cisco PVST so issues all over with this one! When not set properly, load balancing across cluster has issues, 'a' radios adopt and then unadopt while the b/g radio on the same AP remains fine etc...some strange stuff happens!

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?