MC55 USB drivers for Zebra GK420t printer

// Expert user has replied.
W Wojciech Krypiak 3 years 4 months ago
1 1 0

Dears,I'm looking for USB drivers for Zebra GK420t printer, applicable to MC55 terminal operating with WM6.1. Do you have some?I know, this feature (USB printing) is not supported officially by Motorola with this terminal, but maybe some of you developed such thing?... Or did the same with MC75 for example?... Thanks and Regards,Wojciech Krypiak(TA, Poland)

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

S Steve Haller

Actually, MC55 Printer drivers have recently been released.   I have been looking into this as well, and per the support team, "The MC55 Printer drivers will support USB Printing via editing of the printer driver registry entries to apply the proper dll.  This will be documented in the Printer Driver User Guide per release."We are trying to determine if printing from an MC55 to a Zebra QL320 serial printer would work if an apprporiate USB to serial cable is developed.  This question has been asked to the product & support teams ... I will forward the email to you and add you to the thread.The link below is for the BetaZone posting for these drivers, and I've included an exerpt from the release notes:http://support.symbol.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=k…

Description

Printer Drivers for MC55xx – V 1.1: The Printer Driver software as designed for the MC55xx with Windows Mobile 6.x

Printer driver enables the user to connect to printers using the following connectivity options:

laceName w:st="on"> Bluetooth laceName> laceName w:st="on">Serial laceName> laceType w:st="on">Port laceType> Profile

USB

Motorola Printer Driver enables the user to print to the following printers:

Oneil_MF2T, Oneil_MF4T, Oneil_Compact OC2,  Encore series, Cameo series, Zebra QL220, Zebra QL220 Plus, Zebra QL320, Zebra QL320 Plus, Zebra QL420, Zebra QL420 Plus, Zebra RW420,

Zebra RW220 and Monarch_Paxar9460.

Note:  Use Zebra QL220 entry to print on QL220 Plus Printer.

Use Zebra QL320 entry to print on QL320 Plus Printer.

Use Zebra QL420 entry to print on QL420 Plus Printer.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?