MK4000 Demo Application

// Expert user has replied.
A Andy Doorty 3 years 4 months ago
2 7 0

Full Screen Demo Application for the MK4000. Contents and functionality is the same as the MK500 Demo Application (except for screen size).

Please Register or Login to post a reply

7 Replies

I Ian Jobson

All, Does anyone know what I need to do to get the decode beep volume turned down to a level that would not cause people ears to bleed when scanning a barcode??!! Thanks IJ

E Efkan YILMAZ

Ian, I have found that just turning the volume down does not get it down low enough.  You have to play with the frequency and duration.  I have used this with Pocket Browser.
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Symbol\SymbolPB]

"DecodeDuration"=dword:00000023

"DecodeFrequency"=dword:000003e8

"DecodeVolume"=dword:00000000

T Thomas Conticello

I've updated the MK4000 demo application to support continuous scanning with the laser configuration and moved all files to the Application folder since the "Flash Disk" no longer exists in the production devices.

A Arsen Bandurian

This one works very well! Even better than the old one worked on imager model (some delays after scanning some barcodes have disappeared). Thanks a lot!

R Roberto Mielle

Hello ADC Team Anybody knows how the Stand-by Mode Picture of the MK4000 DEMO can be showed? The problem is that when the MK4000 switch to stand mode, probably the name of the file (picture) is wrong or something like this and a white screen is showed. Rgds Roberto Mielle

A Andy Doorty

Please see the attached MK4000 Demo Information.zip file for individual files for the MK4000 Demo 1) MK Demo Install Instructions.ppt for information on loading the MK4000 Demo Application 2) MK4000 Demo Application Instruction.ppt for info on using the MK4000 Demo Application 3) Barcode Demo sheet. doc and UPC#2 for cell phone.bmp for barcode to use with demo

A Arsen Bandurian

Hi, Andy, I've got MK4900-WiFi-Laser SW version 01.30.0001 While trying to launch the demo app (PocketBrowser Demo) I get just "Scan Item" and slideshow, but the scanner isn't actually enabled. If I run ScanSamp - scanner is working OK. I understand, that the demo was written for Imager model (while I have just the laser). How do I tweak this demo app to work on scanner (at least in pricechecker/limited mode)???

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?