MC3090 Autohide feature

// Expert user has replied.
M Milan Riha 3 years 4 months ago
0 3 0

Customer reported me the following issue: MC3090 running BSP35. He enables Auto hide taskbar feature (Always on top - Enabled, Auto hide -Enabled). When he clicks on today screen (taskbar is seen), the taskbar will not disappear. But when he did the same on MC9090 running BSP35 then the taskbar disappears. Do you have any idea why is not working on MC3090 when is used BSP35 on both terminals? SPR? Thanks Milan

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

G George Dellaratta

Does the BSP matter?  Can you reproduce the same behavior on older BSPs for the MC3090?

M Milan Riha

1) 19.5.2009

2) 3 days

3) MC3090

4) BSP35

5) #1887230 No. I could reproduce the same issue on BSP30 and BSP26 (MC3090). Not on MC9090 running BSP35.

G George Dellaratta

In that case, without doing a root cause analysis, I can provide a couple of hypothesis explaining this behavior. 1) The MC9090 and the MC3090 use different display hardware.  The differences in the display drivers may be such that notifications are processed differently. 2) These are CE5 devices and Microsoft allows Motorola to customize the OS.  Each of the product teams can independently select features to include in their product based upon the capabilities of each terminal.  It may be that a certain feature selection in the MC3090 causes this behavior

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?