multiple DNS support in Fusion

// Expert user has replied.
H Herbert De Jong 3 years 4 months ago
4 4 0

29/5/2009 18:55 3 days Fusion on Photon WM 01.09 CE 35 1893337 Is there an overview of which Fusion versions are supporting Multiple DNS now And is there a overview of  future releases where  it will  or can be expected. i.e CE BSP 35 Fusion 2.57  18R  lacks Multiple DNS WM5 5.43  Fusion 2.55 16 R has Multiple DNS

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

H Herbert De Jong

thnx Dave, by the way it would be good to have some sort of Roadmap update for Fusion somewhere made public for TA's and Support. also one voice from ECRT would be helpfull as this customer was already (mis)informed this morning.

G George Dellaratta

There is no roadmap for released versions of Fusion.  If you need a roadmap for versions of Fusion in development, feel free to contact the Fusion development team. If one voice from ECRT is your goal - then posting a question to the forum is not the correct method.

G George Dellaratta

Fusion 2.57 is released out of the custom products group and is no longer supported with the introduction of Fusion 2.61 2.55 16R and later supports MultiDNS 2.61 14B and later supports MultiDNS 3.0 all releases will support MultiDNS

D David Meyer

I have a couple of corrections to George's posting, so let me clarify. 2.55.1.0.016R contains support for Dual DNS 2.56.x.x.xxx is no longer supported as it was a custom product and 2.57 replaces 2.56. (2.57 is still supported... that was just a mis-type in George's posting). 2.57.0.0.018R does not contain Dual DNS support.  The next 2.57 ECRT release will add in this support. 2.60 and 2.61 do not contain Dual DNS support, and there are no plans on adding this in, as products with these versions will be using 3.00 in their next maintenance releases. 3.00 contains Dual DNS support in whatever version(s) will be released.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?