MC9094-DEVICE LOCK UP

// Expert user has replied.
G Glenn Sobel 3 years 4 months ago
0 1 0

1) Time/Date 09:35am - 06/03/2009

2) Response time 4hr

3) Product MC9094

4) OS Version BSP 43

5) Clarify Case1893052 TA customer is Office Max. They are experiencing lockups when device is coming out of suspended state. On the device is their custom scanning software and App Center. Recommended to TA to put eMscript on device to see resources... customer is trying to get a log but is finding that the eMscript is preventing the device from suspending ... is there any settings change can be made to allow the devices to suspend?
I’m still trying to gather the log files.  Since the problem is intermittent, I can’t easily replicate it.  Also, I noticed that the script seems to prevent the device from hibernating sometimes.  Therefore, it makes it harder to capture the necessary information with these occurrences.  The problem (I’m trying to replicate) only happens when the device tries to hibernate, thus this tool may not be ideal for capturing log files that detail the problem.

Thanks,

Sean ButlerEnd User Technology - Systems Engineer630-864-5290SeanButler@OfficeMax.com

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

G George Dellaratta

Can you attach the script in use?  The standard usage script should not interfere with normal operation of the terminal.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?