MC75 Wavelink's Emulation

// Expert user has replied.
J Juan Luis Navarro 3 years 4 months ago
0 2 0

Hi Guys, I need some help with a MC75 wavelink's emulation. (Version 7.0.58) When the emulation is launched, there is a "Scanner Selection" window coming up: "Do you want to use the scanner "Camera Scanner Driver" instead of the default scanner "Pico Imaging Driver"? Press Yes or No Is the message coming from the emulation or from the OS? Is it possible to skip the message or avoid it? Is it possible to configure it through the emulation? Any ideas? (I know a similar message was shown in the WT40XX's emulation and the RS507: Do you want to use the scanner "Bluetooth SSI Scanner Driver" instead of the default scanner "SSI Scanner Driver" Yes or No, and it has been added a parameter in the emulation "Default Scanner" to configure it (Emulation's version 7.0.73) I really welcome your feedback. Regards,

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

C Clayton Moore

I opened a case with Wavelink last month on this topic.  I was given a link to a beta version of 7.0-68 that has the 'Default Scanner' option.  Here is the link.
ftp://ftp.wavelink.com/Outgoing/Kevin/Symbol/wltn_MC75_7068_AS.exe

J Juan Luis Navarro

MC55's 7.1.48 also supports Scanner Default. I have been told by Wavelink's engineers:  MC75 WM6 Telnet Client (7.1.48) queued up in system test/QAHope it helps,

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?