Tesco's Wavelink TE settings

// Expert user has replied.
J Jun-Hua Liu 3 years 4 months ago
0 3 0

Hi team,

I am supporting Tesco's DC projects. Anyone has the Wavelink config files used for them? They told me that "ESC O T" is used to remap F5 for Wavelink TE. I have succeeded with similar settings on several other projects, but Tesco's system is strange. I tried a lot of settings of KeyMarco, such as \001BOT, \001BOt, and so on, but none of them worked. I also captured the network package on their PC, which has no problem with F5 as attached. "ESC O T" is also included.

BTW, anyone can provide me the latest version of KLaunch. I need it to resolve the F6 problem on 9090 WM 5.0, but found the version I got failed to work. Thank you!Junhua

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

J John Plummer

Hi Junhua, Matt Rance here in the UK is the SE for Tesco, he has setup the Wavelink Clients for all the devices in the UK. Rance Matt-NBQM47 John.

J Jeff Bean

Hello Junhua, Try this KeyMacro... This should work for you. 3F00:\001B\004F\0054 Jeff Bean

J Jun-Hua Liu

Hi Jeff, Thank you! The problem is resolved. In fact, I used the same key macro at the first time, but Tesco's application cheated me. Some screens showing "F5" do not respond to F5, while the others do. Now we found the correct way to test. Junhua

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?