Moto WLAN with Spectralink and EPIC

// Expert user has replied.
M Marc Fluhrer 3 years 4 months ago
1 1 0

We are in a very competative situation with Meru and Aruba and I wanted to see if anyone has a reference site, preferably a Hospital, that is running a Moto WLAN with Spectralink phones. I will not need to call the reference but I would like to pass the facility or company name along. Warehouse and Retail locations will help too. As a bonus, if anyone is running laptops in the same environment using the EPIC Electronic Medical Records system, or any other EMR system. Thank you.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

H Harry Banias

Marc, There is a hospital network here in Australia running VoIP. I was involved in that project about 2 years ago. - It's about 10-12 hospitals running WS5100's/AP300's - VoIP back end is Cisco CM - Spectralink Phones were successfully deployed - One site has RFS7000 - Customer also used Cisco 7920's with no issue. - They got some 7921's and had issues. I beleive they continued with Polycom-SLK since Cisco could or would not tell then what the difference was between the 7920 and 7921's. http://www.grampianshealth.org.au/ Cheers Harry

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?