Pocketbrowser and security exceptions...

// Expert user has replied.
J Jon Preedy 3 years 4 months ago
0 1 0

All... I can't find the pocketbrowser manuals anywhere, so apologies if I'm asking an obvious question. I have a scenario where a customer webapp throws a security exception in pocket Internet Explorer: the customer types in their login name, hits enter, gets hit with an exception, then proceeds. In Pocketbrowser, the security warning is hidden by the app, meaning that the customer cannot sign in to access their web application! Is there some way of configuring PocketBrowser to either allow this security warning through or to bypass it? Thanks, -JP

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

S Sudhakar Murthy

There has been a similar issue addressed in SPR 16628. SPB manual/help file is made available along with installable copy of Pocket Browser (up on support central). I have attached a PB v2.2 help file in here for your quick reference.  Check either IE->Options->Security (For WM) or Internet Options->Advanced (For CE) settings/configuration.
Also take a look at the 'Error Dlg Displayed On Every Error' (Windows CE Only) or 'ShowScriptErrors' registry keys (might be helpful, documented in help file).

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?