Aruba role-based firewall

// Expert user has replied.
A Afshin Mansoorieh 3 years 4 months ago
0 3 0

Hello everyone,we are in a competitive with Aruba and the customer likes their role based firewall. do we have any comparative documented outlining feature comparisons between theirs and our role-based firewall.Thanks,Afshin

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

A Afshin Mansoorieh

Yes, I do have this document and it is very nicely done. What am I looking for, are things that we could use to differentiate ourselves from Aruba. You mentioned flow migration across clusters, so that's a great point. We can position that with the customer as a must have feature. has anyone done any testing with Aruba products and found a feature that is lacking or something that we do better?

Thanks,

Afshin

C Chris Frazee

Hello Afshin,        The BU would need to comment on such a document, but we do have some competitive documents in regards to Aruba, Cisco, and Meru at the following URL: http://compass.mot.com/web/wlansales/Competitive%20Library#aruba Not sure if this will assist you, but it's worth a look. Chris Frazee

K Kumar Puttaswamy

Hi Afshin,      I don't about a comparison document, but I have attached a document "WiNG_How_To_-_Stateful_Inspection_Firewall_-_Draft1.zip" compiled by Kevin. The document describes the exact ways the Role based Firewall can be used in tandem with L2 statefull firewall ACLs with proper examples.     The latest version will be avilable with Kevin I believe.     One major difference one can list will be "flow migration across switches in cluster" which I believe Aruba doesn't have it as yet. Regards,    Kumar B P

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?