MC9090 OsUpdate problems - call for help!

// Expert user has replied.
J Jon Preedy 3 years 4 months ago
1 2 0

Hi All... I'm getting some headaches out of a really simple task: customer needs OSUpdate package to take a MC9090-G CE to BSP43. But no matter what I do, no matter what I try, I can't get the unit past allocating memory! Anyone who has been successful with this, please flick me an email so I can pick your brains as to what stupid thing I'm doing wrong here!   Cheers, -JP

Please Register or Login to post a reply

2 Replies

C Chin Fatt SEK

Hi Jon, Seen this before when i tried to re-flash MC3090 CE 5.0. Try the following, but sometime it didn't work for me too. 1. Cold boot the unit 2. Go to Start->Setting->System->Memory adjust the memory allocation bar to the right (make sure you do not run any other application and go straight to step 3) 3. Run 909Xc50BenColor_TEMP The other method is tab on "ignore" button continiously, eventually it will perform the update. If non of the above method works, then i guess you have to back to the basic method, re-flash using TCM. Good Luck!!

R Raghunandan Nagaraja Rao

Hi Jon,   BSP43 is intended for Windows Mobile devices. It should not be applied to CE terminals. The last  & final BSP released for Windows CE 5.0 was BSP35. Thanks Raghu

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?