emScript's next update or release

// Expert user has replied.
N Nick Zeleznock 3 years 4 months ago
6 3 0

Do we know when the next release or update of emScript is scheduled for?  Just trying to understand time frames for new or requested features.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Nick, I can't give you an exact date right now but version 1.2 is in the works.  We currently have a list of potential features for this release but we are also open to listening to ideas/requested features. John

N Nick Zeleznock

I was just looking for a rough time frame for finding device type/model (7094, 7095 etc) info that you said you were adding in.  Just trying to plan and set expectations. Thanks

G Gene Niles

John will use an ECSG work item number (in the SPR DB) to track the release. If you want, we can share the number with you. As far as the underlying reason for your question, do have an particular area of concern or suggestion? We are continually looking to improve the diagnostic capability so any feedback would be consdered. Just keep in mind we intentially keep the focus on diagnostics Other (non diagnostic) capabilites can be added by individual developers but they would need to be via the plug-in interface and of course at their own risk. This is a capbilty we designed into the tool but am not sure of a need for it as most have chosen to invest the time in a standalone tool over integrating it into the script API's.  Ah but I digress

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?