Diminished battery shift life on multiple MC7094

// Expert user has replied.
H Howard Laser 3 years 4 months ago
0 5 0

09:50/08-26-2009 3-day MC7094-P2CDCQHA86R WM6.1 1953727 Customer  (Blue Dart Express Ltd.) in India which is major logistic company is using MC7094 (part no.- MC7094-P2CDCQHA86R / OS WM6.1) with 2X battery for field mobility application. They are having install base of 500 units in 6 metro cities across India & they are having same OS version, same application loaded on them. All these units were recently gone through retrofitting process for replacing Display Gasket & keypad in our Bangalore based service depot (SGS).Now the end user is complaining about the battery performance in the field. This is happening in Bangalore city for few locations. The usages of all the devices are identical.
  Can someone please analyze the attached EmScript logs collected from these units where it is surprising to us that for some devices the processor is running 100% always, where as in other devices the processor is not running 100%. So kindly help to look in to the attached log files and open the support case for the same.

I am requesting more detailed information from the customer as per environment, date codes.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

5 Replies

H Hirokazu Haga

John already asked you more log. That is part of Gene's effort so provide John what he asked.

H Howard Laser

Ok, I am awaiting the logs. I have been told this may be same issue as SPR 17576

H Hirokazu Haga

I think this is a new but known issue by Microsoft that Gene's team is working on so let's wait for our plan.

E Efkan YILMAZ

Do you have the full set of logs?  The process snapshots will help us determine which process is using the CPU.

H Howard Laser

John, I have requested the full set of logs. Hiro, can you elaborate on what Gene is working on, is there an SPR?

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?