VC5090 Truck cab usage in bright sunlight

J Jeff Hayes 3 years 5 months ago
0 1 0

Team, we need some assistance with our VC5090 full screen being used in a truck cab outside in the bright sunlight. 1) Does anyone have a reference for a VC5090 full screen being used outside in a bright sunlit environment? 2) Has anyone used a Anti-Glare/Radiation screen on a VC5090 full screen? I found this screen at Fry's but haven't been able to test cutting it, applying it, and testing it on the VC at this point: http://www.frys.com/product/3511614?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG3) Has anyone found or created a custom mounting bracket for the VC5090 full screen that replaces our U bracket, reduces the size footprint, and gives us better install flexibility?Some sort of bracket that attached to the U mount holes but had VESA holes on the back of it would be cool.  It could be used for walls, vehicles, RAM and other 3rd party suppliers, etc.  4) Lastly, would the above custom bracket that replaces our U bracket void our Moto warranty?  AKA, does not using our U bracket violate the Moto warranty?I've searched high and low and I'm running out of sources.  I'm reaching out to the team as a final step.Thanks, Jeff

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

J Joe Mozolic

Check out the below links and attached.
RAM Mount Contact:Chad Remmers National Products Inc.1205 S. Orr St.Seattle, WA. 98108Phone: 206.763.8361Fax: 206.763.9615

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?