Using AdapterTime.condition

// Expert user has replied.
E Elvis Hsu 3 years 5 months ago
0 1 0

Hi, I have been trying to setup the AdapterTime condition on MSP 3 control edition to run an application, but keep getting condition error [-1024]. In fact, it is pretty simple condition. I want to run an application on certain time period at weekdays and all day on weekends. So I setup with AdapterTime condition. The settings that I tested at first step is: Scenario #1 : (1) Constrain days of week -> only Saturday and Sunday are excluded, the rest are included (2) Constrain time of day -> Start hour: 07, Start minute: 00, End hour: 23, End minute: 59 However, I got condition error. Furthermore, if I don't choose the "Constrain days of week", everything is working. Any idea? Cheers, Elvis

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

S Sandhya Rani Ajjaguttu

Hi Elvis, Before executing any policy with adapterTime condition we need to install AdapterTime package onto the device.There was a problem with the old AdapterTime.apf . Try with the newer version of AdapterTime.apf ( i.e1.91) which is available with the MSP3.3 release . This will solve your problem. Regards, Sandhya.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?