MC55 Problems Connecting to Mobile Device Center on Vista

// Expert user has replied.
A Anthony Ambler 3 years 5 months ago
3 3 0

Hello All, I just received a call from a TA who has a customer that installed Vista (32 bit) on their PC's and says that the MC55 will not sync on Vista's Mobile Device Center. They claim that their WM phones are working just fine. When Mobile Device Center attempts to download the driver from the internet it fails. The question that I need to get answered is where is this driver for Mobile Device Center coming from and where is it stored? Is it something that resides on a Microsoft server somewhere? Do we manufacturer this driver and provide it to Microsoft? We told the customer it must be some setting on their PC's and/or network that is preventing them from downloading the driver properly. Since Mobile Device Center is asking for a Motorola RNDIS USB driver they are pushing back on us to supply this driver to them. Any help or insight is appreciated. Thanks, Tony

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

A Anthony Ambler

Sorry forgot the header info:
1) 10/20/09

2) 3 days

3) MC55

4) WM6.1

5) 1995575

A Anthony Ambler

Hello, Is anyone able to help with this request? Should we tell them to speak to Microsoft about this information? Thanks again if anyone can provide assistance. Tony

A Anthony Ambler

Hello All, I'm getting desperate for some help on this issue so if anyone has any information can you please pass it along to me or help direct me to someone who can help? Thanks, Tony

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?