GetSystemPowerStatusEx2

// Expert user has replied.
F Faisal Qureshi 3 years 5 months ago
0 4 0

Is GetSystemPowerStatusEx2 supported on the MC3190?  Specifically, retrieving the BatteryCurrent? Thanks! Faisal

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

G George Dellaratta

Then I recommend that you test it for yourself to verify the account team's result.  If you can reproduce the results then an SPR can be opened. You can also go to Microsoft's web site and look at the definition of this API to see if it is supported in this version of the OS.

T Tom Lewis

The GetSystemPowerStatusEx2 function is a microsoft function and so, is supported.  However the BatteryCurrent field in the returned structure is 0.  I have seen this in many of our devices.  There is an SPR open on this issue.  Is there some reason the customer need instantaneous current (this value can vary widely and changes many times per second if there is a radio,and really has no reasonable meaning).  There is an AverageCurrent field which might be more useful.  This field is filled in in the devices I've checked.

G George Dellaratta

Have you tested and are asking because it's not working correctly?

F Faisal Qureshi

I have not tested it myself, but a TA says he tried it and the batterycurrent value always comes back as 0. thanks.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?