SWE-123877-02 (upgrade from MCL2.x)

J Jaehoon Lee 3 years 5 months ago
0 1 0

Hello, All. Customer uses MCL 2.x with P370 and try to purchase MT2000. If they purchase SWE-123877-02 : MCL-Designer (includes the Converter) for the MT2000 Upgrade (from 2.x for Phaser - Current MCL Phaser Designer license required w/order) then.. 1.customer receive new license with MCL 3.x for MT2000? 2.customer has two S/W(MCL 2.x & MCL3.x) seperately? 3. customer need to purchase additional H/W dongle key? (they currently use dongle for MCL 2.x) They still need to maintain P370 so don't want to loose MCL 2.x. Thank you. - Jaehoon -

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

A Amy Pennica

Hi Jaehoon, I would like to answer your questions on MCL version 3 for the MT2000... 1.customer receive new license with MCL 3.x for MT2000? Yes the customer will recieve a new license for MCL version 3. 2.customer has two S/W(MCL 2.x & MCL3.x) seperately? Yes, the customer will have two seperate software tools on their PC- 1. MCL v2 and MCL v3 (I took a screen shot of my desktop to show you how it will look, pls see attachment Qest#2.doc) 3. customer need to purchase additional H/W dongle key? (they currently use dongle for MCL 2.x) No, the customer will use the same USB hardware key (p/n 50-12000-086R) for both versions. I run both v2 and v3 with one hardware key. Hope this information is helpful, Amy Pennica

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?