MK500 reading in Continous Mode

J Juan Luis Navarro 3 years 5 months ago
0 1 0

Hi Guys, I need some help from you. Customer is developing an PCK emulation with MK500 Imager, and they want the scanner to read in continous mode but it takes about 5-10 seconds to enable the scanner everytime they read a barcode. Is there any demo application to test this or is this a normal behaviour? Another question I have, is it possible to do the same with a 1D scanner? They are using the following function:
//Set the imager on time to infinity

if (MyReader.ReaderParameters.ReaderType == Symbol.Barcode.READER_TYPE.READER_TYPE_IMAGER)

{

MyReader.ReaderParameters.ReaderSpecific.ImagerSpecific.BeamTimer = 0;

} Many thanks,

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

I would suggest using presentation mode for the imager.
MyReader.ReaderParameters.ReaderSpecific.ImagerSpecific.AimType = Symbol.Barcode.AIM_TYPE.AIM_TYPE_PRESENTATION; For laser, I think I've used this before.

MyReader.ReaderParameters.ReaderSpecific.LaserSpecific.BeamTimer = 0; To start the scanner back up after a read, you should just have to soft trigger it again, you should not need to reinitialize anything. That should not take 5 seconds. MyReader.Actions.ToggleSoftTrigger();

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?