HC700 - Battery discharge during the night

Y Yoav Gottreich 3 years 5 months ago
0 4 0

Customer complains for a device that gone to suspend and lost battery power. Losg attached, any ideas?

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

Y Yoav Gottreich

Here are more logs cusotmer sent for the issue

E Evgene Vigoutov

Yoav, from the log, I can see, that after device goes to suspend mode, it wakeups by RTC wakeup and not goes back to suspend. It seems to be MS issue, but I still did not find any MS article about. And, also, MS does not support PPC any more... Now, the RTC wakeup, for my understanding, does not come from the system. I mean, that they are caused it by their application. Please, check with them why and where they are using MS notification API's to trigger such RTC wakeup. Possible, it can be canceled, or if there is no activity, they can push device back to suspend. 

Y Yoav Gottreich
E Evgene Vigoutov

i'm afraid device/application was stacked. the last thing i can see is 15:35:36 Removed from Communication Cradle 23:43:03 =====Critical OFF===== there is no messages between these 2 events, when I supposed to see entering suspend or something like this... Please, try to get reproduction scenario. One of possible scenarios I can think about - inserting/removing from cradle and pressing power button after...

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?