HC700 - iDEN SIM eject to reconnect

Y Yoav Gottreich 3 years 5 months ago
0 5 0

Customer complains there are cases which SIM is require to be taken out and back in in order to reconnect to network. Is there any way in SW to make the same action? (i.e AT commant to radio etc.)

Please Register or Login to post a reply

5 Replies

E Evgene Vigoutov

Yoav, I can send you iDEN AT commands spec. The one million $ question is what action you are looking for? I do not know what can cause to device not to be connected until SIM reinsertion. I would assume that SIM is just not sitting well - in this case, you will see tnah any AT command for SIM will return with answer "no sim" - I believe you will be able to see this in rtlog

E Evgene Vigoutov

Before I will be provide you with AT command (if any) or ril workaround, I need to understand what exactly these cases. I'm not familiar with any sw issue/scenario, that should be solved in such a way. so, please get scenario/problem description/rtlogs from the issue

E Evgene Vigoutov

if warm boot does not help - than it seems to be hw issue. what about cold boot? clean boot?

Y Yoav Gottreich

Sure, no problem, I am working to get required info. Anyhow, as it's not so simple to get, if you have available AT command to make same action - please send me.

Y Yoav Gottreich

BTW, warm boot does not help to resolve the issue.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?