Topic for ASTRO 7.9 Release

J John Pelle 3 years 5 months ago
0 5 0

Welcome to the DevCentral Information Exchange. This topic is reserved for sharing of ASTRO 7.9 Release information from the product group and System planning Group - Sunil Anantharaman ( sunil.Anantharaman@motorola.com). Please subscribe to the G&PS - Systems Engineering Sub-Community and set your notifications for "instant" to have an email sent to you whenever there is a new topic or reply posted to this forum. John Pelle - SBO

Please Register or Login to post a reply

5 Replies

J John Pelle

So, here's what I sent to Rob:
Rob,

Thanks for your time today to knock out some additional details on how we might configure DevCentral for this pilot.

Can DevCentral accommodate sub-sub communities?

No - Only two levels can be accommodated
Suggest ASTRO 7.9 at the top level with sub-communities (Please go ahead and add these to DevCentral - thanks)

Conventional
Trunking

This is most similar to how Symbol has managed DevCentral with Product/System Types at the top level and a more or less standard set of sub-communities for each community

Can you just subscribe to a sub-community?

Yes - this way you can limit the email notifications from all sub-communities

Can you auto-subscribe users?

Yes.  Just send Rob the list of emails and he can enter them.

Can emails from West02 be "sucked" into DevCentral?

Working on something to resolve this - maybe end of August

Is there some standard training package for DevCentral use?

There is a slide set, but Rob thought it best just to do a quick "live" session and then send out the slide presentation for reference.

Did I miss anything?

If not, I think we should be ready to work with the ASTRO 7.9 SME group by the end of next week.

John Pelle Motorola Services Business Operations Phone 914-337-0665 Cell 914-646-1435 9146461435@vtext.com 

S Sunil A

another test topic 2 2  2 2

S Sunil A

this is test 1

S Sunil A

this is test 3

S Sunil A

This is test post. -sunil

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?