ES400 - How to view text ino attached to picture

// Expert user has replied.
J Jiri Novotny 3 years 5 months ago
2 3 0

Hi team, I can't information, how to display text ( voice ) comments added to picture by the new ES400 camera feature. We have description  how to do it and send it in manual and PPTs, but there is missing details how to display it. The JPG file has doubled size, I bellieve that the text comments are inside and I have to use some special viewer, which allows separate picture, text and voice comments. Thanks for help in advance Jiri    

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

Justin,  If you enable GPS in the ArcSoft camera app, it will store the GPS co-ordinates in the EXIF header of the captured image. This header is included in the JPG file generated by the camera and can be extracted and viewed on a PC using a suitable utility e.g. Jhead ( http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/). Best Regards, Ian Hatton EMS EMEA

R Robert Galvin

Jiri You can review the text and recorded annotation from within the ES400 Enterprise Camera application. By default it will save as a different file, so it will appear in the gallery at the end. Click on the picture and you will be able to click on the record and text icons to replay the recording (btw my recordings are always choppy and words get cut off - I think that is a known bug). I am checking with the engineers to see if the text and recording are accessible via the EXIF headers like the GPS coordinates are. I suspect the answer will be no and that it is only retrievable through the ES400 application, but stay tuned.

J Justin Walther

Hi All

If a customer wishes to use the standard default camera settings to obtain GPS co-ordinates, apart from looking at the gallery on the ES400, are we able to retrieve this information?

The customer is not controlling the camera within their application and are just looking to attach the image with the GPS stamp. The date and time are working fine as these appear on the image.

Thanks

Justin

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?