Monitor Compatibility for MC75 WM6.1 and RC Collection Metrics

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
0 1 0

Hello, Two questions 1) I need to setup some data collection rules in MSP 3.3. The device is MC75, windows mobile 6.1. My understanding is that the MONITOR package needs to be loaded onto the device then then data collection request created to get the info I need. The MONITOR version I have is 3.2.5, in the description is does not show MC75 in the list of compatible devices, or WM6.1 in the supported OS versions. Is there an updated MONITOR package that does support this..ether Athena or Motorola? 2) Collection Metrics for Remote control - We are using Motorola RC (not Athena) on the MC75, customer would like to be able to collect stats on how many times as device has been RC into. Is there a Collection Metric or Collection string you can provide to obtain this information...or is it not possible? Thanks Glenn

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

A Allan Herrod

1. You do NOT need a new version of Monitor - the one that comes with MSP will work fine. 2. No, the MotoRC device client does NOT keep track of how many times it has been connected to, so there is nothing for Monitor to collect.  This might make a useful subject for a GRIP if you have a good justification for needing it.  You would need to define the exact opportunity better, however, since there are a variety of things it MIGHT track (total time connected, number of times connected, operations performed while connected, etc.).

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?