Screen Alignment

// Expert user has replied.
A Andrew Wood 3 years 5 months ago
2 3 0

Guys, Anyone seeing issues with screen alignment on the MC5574? I have an enduser that is having to reset several units a week (from an installed base of 120) were the touch screen co-ordinates seem to have shifted by an inch or so. It gives the appearance that the device has locked up as it doesnt trespond to on screen presses. All units are Jan 2010 build and are running BSP35. Thanks Andy

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

A Andrew Wood

It appears to happen over a number of weeks. The devices had application loaded and screens set  during the staging process. They seem to work fine for a number of weeks but then some will start to loose the calibration. Maybe 4 - 6 units a week from the install base of 150. Some units have had the issue a few times and some never.

R Roberto Mielle

Guys, i'm facing this problem with a customer and i cannot find any SPR. So, any SPR was open or any suggestion for this case? Rgds

M Mahesh Vittal Rao

a. Is this something seen out of the box device?

b. Once clean booted (not warm/cold) does the Calibrate screen appear?

c. In case, calibration screen appears & upon proper calibration, is the issue seen immediately or is it seen after some time of usage?

In case later part of the point C is true, it appears like an SPR may be required to further investigate with proper reproduction steps.

Regards, Engineering Customer Support Group (ECSG) http://compass.mot.com/go/ECSG-home

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?