ES400 Not Rendering Web Page Correctly

// Expert user has replied.
T Thomas Panariello 3 years 5 months ago
0 4 0

Hi All, I'm working with a Comcast partner who is testing their application on the ES400. This is a web based application which is not rendering correctly on the ES400. The User must pan right to see all data/options. This has been tested on an MV device running BSP 19.1.

Here is a link to the login page: 

https://tndev.csgsystems.com/qadsx/dsx1/tn/dsxnet.htm?Id=1

They’ve also tested this on the HTC Tilt2 by AT&T per customer request, and they don’t have any problems. The model they tested is loaded with WM6.5 professional CE OS 5.2.21887 (Build 21887.5.0.86)

We have a couple of our field guru’s looking at this but I thought I’d open it up to the broader audience since our Support Center is not ready to start taking calls on the ES400. Tom P.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

4 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

If you view the page on the Tilt2 with IE, does it render properly?

T Thomas Panariello

Yes, the partner confimed that their testing on the Tilt2 was done with IE and the pages render properly.

E Efkan YILMAZ

Tom, Which browser are they testing with on the HTC Tilt2?  The default browser on that device is Opera, not IE.  You may want to install Opera's browser on the ES400 and compare it against the same page being rendered with IE.

T Thomas Panariello

Thanks Ken, I did load Opera on the ES400 and it renders everything on one page just like the MC75. There appears to be something flaky with IE on the ES400. With the help of Dan S. and Rob G. we tried several registry tweaks to no avail. Strangely enough you may get the page to render correctly the first time but thereafter it's always skewed off to the right.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?