MC75A/MC55A/MC65 Comparison Document

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
0 6 0

All, Does anyone have a document doing a side-by-side comparison of the features of the MC55A, MC65, and MC75A?  I'm hoping someone may have already done most of the leg work. Thanks, Ken

Please Register or Login to post a reply

6 Replies

H Hunter Bradshaw

Here is a Quick Glance Chart I made if you are wanting a one page comparison of all current Motorola handhelds. regards, Daniel

E Efkan YILMAZ

Daniel - Great document!  You should keep this up on Compass somewhere so everyone can grab the latest version from you when they need it. Ken

E Efkan YILMAZ

Thanks Bill.  That should give me a great start.  I like the format.  I also noticed that our public website offers an option to compare the features side by side.  One interesting note is that the site lists the MC75A drop spec the same as the MC55A ("Multiple 6 ft./1.8 m drops per MIL-STD 810G specifications").  The MC75A was previously rated at 4 ft or 5 ft at room temperature.  Not sure when that spec change was made or if this is an error on the website.  Maybe the 4 ft/5 ft at room temp spec wasn't done using the MIL-STD 810G test requirements and MIL-STD 810G is a less stringent standard than what was previously used? Ken

H Hayden Eastman

William, I looked through your document and there are some updates you should make to the MC65 column.  The MC65's environmental specs were updated a few months ago. The MC65 now has a DSD keypad option, it is IP64 sealed. Drop Spec : Multiple 6ft drops per MIL-STD 810G specifications Tumple Spec: 1,000 1.6 ft. / .5 meter tumbles (2,000 drops) at room temperature; per applicable IEC tumble specifications Hayden E.

W William Perryman

Great point the original document was from May of 2010. Thanks Hayden

W William Perryman

Ken, Here is a document we created for a customer that has everything except the MC55. It is a start. Bill Perryman

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?