MC3090 Sample Code (C# or VB.NET)

L Leonardo Seibt 3 years 5 months ago
19 3 0

Hi everyone I'm starting now to develop something to this device Have you any sample code os step-by-step to develop using Visual Studio? I need to develop an application to read barcodes and store some informations in a database Thanks

Please Register or Login to post a reply

3 Replies

R Richard Linsley-Hood

The only emulators are the Visual Studio Microsoft ones (which, of course, do not include any Motorola hardware or emulation of the same). They cover everything from PPC 2003 to WM 6.5.3. It is perfectly possible to develop an application without a terminal but it is impossible to check the Motrola specfic bits without a real terminal I'm afraid.

R Richard Linsley-Hood

The EMDK for .NET v2.4 (available from DevCentral) contains examples in both C# and VB.NET. "The EMDK for .NET provides developers with the tools necessary to develop C# and VB.NET managed applications for enterprise mobility devices from Motorola. These tools include class libraries, sample applications, and associated documentation. EMDK for .NET allows Microsoft ® .NET Compact Framework developers to programmatically access the enterprise mobility features on the devices. This developer kit is designed for use with Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008."

L Leonardo Seibt

Ok... I need an emulator for this device too Do you know something about it? Thanks

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?