OCR support

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
2 6 0

Looking for OCR solution form MC9090-G imager (SE-4400). As far as I understand we don't support it on EMDK so any recommendadtion for 3rd-party? The symbology is OCR-A/OCR-B. Thanks, Valery

Please Register or Login to post a reply

6 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

We have used a partner - Imense for this in the past. Several projects completed now- reading ID cards, meter reading,document capture, ANPR etc..

S Steven Veverka

What's the website for this partner?

E Efkan YILMAZ

Please contact Henrik at Imense, henrik@bnml.net

N Neville Harty

Following up on the query regards OCR capability in our MC products with the SE4500 imager? Is there any plans in the roadmap to incorporate the  OCR capabilities of the ADC products? I am not looking for third party solutions, I  ust want to understand the MC roadmap for OCR. If information regards where document capture and multimode is in the roadmap that would also be appreciated.

J Jun-Hua Liu

Is there any update to this topic? When shall we have MCD with embedded OCR function? Thanks! Junhua

E Efkan YILMAZ

Hello Valery, We have used a company called Imense for some image recognition systems :- 1) Car number plate reading 2) ID/Passport reading 3) Gas/electric meter reading The solution works with the imager or camera, as long as you can get the picture with our imager API. I will send you there contact details.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?