Battery message: ID Error!

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
0 5 0

I have a customer testing the MC65 and other one from the competition. From time to time the following message appears: "Battery product.- ID Error!

Enter Critical suspend mode after 10 secs."

They have to take the battery out and then put it again to have the device working again. Can anyone let me know why this message is showed? Thanks!

Please Register or Login to post a reply

5 Replies

E Efkan YILMAZ

I have a customer that is currently deploying MC65s and they are getting the same "critical suspend" error messages. Checked SPR#19988 and the last entry by Tom C. is:  "Latest MC65 A1 BETA version is now at BSP30.2. All software fixes relative to these issues are included. Final release of the OS is expected in mid-September." Where can I get this Beta version?

H Herbert De Jong

Contact a Techsupport center and open a case and based on that a advice can be given. 30.1 is on support posted for MC65 and needs SPR20418.cab for Charge issue on top of it. that will also adress Battery Product ID error Actual Beta is 31.2  which is  available on request with ECRT Program Mgmt, or techsupport can advice you as well.

A Anthony Ambler

Is this a rogue message that is dismissed and goes away or does the unit really suspend after 10 seconds? Please open a support case with tech support as we are already investigating this issue. Thanks, Tony

E Efkan YILMAZ

Thanks Tony, It really suspends after 10 seconds. I'm opening a support case following your instructions. Regards Ignacio

R Roland Rozsa

Battery vendor is still analyze samples. There is an open SPR#19988.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?