How to get Access Point MAC from Fusion WLAN for C

A Arno Scholten 3 years 5 months ago
0 0 0

I have problems to get the MAC address of the connected access point. I was wordering why this isn't included in the FUSION sample. I think I will get it in the FAPI_SSIDInformation_1 structure, but I don't know who to call it. The Adapter and SSID I get successfully. I tried the following code, but I don't get the size of WLAN_SSID_LIST_GET_BUFFER_SIZE. I am not sure if that is the right way what I am doing here. Please help with a sample code how to get the access point MAC. void CMC65::WLANGetAccessPointMAC(DWORD dwAdapter) { DWORD dwBufLen, dwResult = 0; PBYTE pFusionData = NULL; FAPI_SSIDListQuery_1 fapiSSIDListQuery; FAPI_SSIDListHeader_1 fapiSSIDListHeader; FAPI_SSIDInformation_1 fapiSSIDInformation; fapiSSIDListQuery.dwAdapterHandle = dwAdapter; dwResult = lpfn_CommandFusionAPI( g_hInstFusionMode,  WLAN_SSID_LIST_GET_BUFFER_SIZE,  &dwAdapter, sizeof(DWORD),  &dwBufLen, sizeof(DWORD),  NULL); if( dwResult == FAPI_SUCCESS ) { pFusionData = (PBYTE)calloc( 1, dwBufLen ); if( pFusionData != NULL) { dwResult = lpfn_CommandFusionAPI( g_hInstFusionMode,  WLAN_SSID_LIST_GET_DATA,  &fapiSSIDListQuery, sizeof(fapiSSIDListQuery),  pFusionData, dwBufLen,  NULL); if( dwResult == FAPI_SUCCESS ) { ... } free( pFusionData ); } } }

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?