Citrix on ET1?

// Expert user has replied.
C Clayton Moore 3 years 5 months ago
2 5 0

Does anyone have customers using Citrix on ET1 or at least know of successful testing? Thanks, Clayton Moore

Please Register or Login to post a reply

5 Replies

M Mark Mann

Can you repost the keyboard software as I did not see any attachement. Sincerely, Mark

R Robbie Wisniewski

sorry. please see attached.. 

E Efkan YILMAZ

We have a customer (The Marine Corps Exchange MCEX).  They are using a Citrix client on the ET1 with the MSR/Barcode reader. They are having success.  I have downloaded an Android Citrix client from the Citrix web site and was successful in editing documents on the Demo Citrix Server.  MSR and barcode data passes to the Citrix client (using the latest OS load, I think it was June 2012). I am using "CitrixReceiver.apk" (attached).  It might be out of date, you might want to check the web site.

M Mark Mann

Team, I too have a customer testing the Citrix Receiver apk software and they're complaiing that our Virtual Keyboard does not have any Funtion keys to choose.  Anyone run into this scenario?  IF so did you have to install a third party keypad or is there some setting in the OS to allow for this? Sincerely, Mark

R Robbie Wisniewski

You can try this keyboard..

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?