Anyone know this headset?

// Expert user has replied.
S Steven Veverka 3 years 5 months ago
0 9 0

Please see attached image. This headset appears to work well with MC75A, but I don't know the part number. Anyone help?

Please Register or Login to post a reply

9 Replies

S Steven Veverka

Found it. I know that these were at least used with CA50. The EOL part number is 50-11300-173. I need 15 for pilot.

J Juan-Antonio Martinez

And what about above mentioned 21-69024-01R?

R Reginald Corpuz

The only wired headset solution that I found for the MC7xx family are the following:

1) RCH51 - Rugged Cabled Headset and also Headset Adapter Cable (25-124387-01R)

2) 21-69024-01R - Used to make phone calls

J Juan-Antonio Martinez

Well, try it on a Milestone phone and see if it works! Or any other Motorola phone....

S Steven Veverka

I need a wired headset solution for MC75A, and the headset in the picture works, but I don't know where I can purchase.  Don't know the part number.

E Efkan YILMAZ

looks very similar to the one for SB1 or MC40
21-SB1X-HDSET-10R (10-pack) (never seen one but per specs it should have mike and volume control)

J Juan-Antonio Martinez

21-154925-01R is a PTT headset, "Push-to-talk (PTT) corded headset, mono with microphone for ET1 Enterprise Tablet". Yet, I can't see any sort of PTT button on the picture. However, I do not have any to compare with. To me, it looks more like a version of 21-69024-01R. Anyway, I suspect this model rather belongs to former Motorola Mobility, to be used with smartphones. This big logo on the very speaker makes me think so.

S Steven Veverka

First, thanks for your responses. It's not  21-154925-01R.  It doesn't have a button, just a clipon mic.  I've tested MC75A with 21-154925-01R, and it doesn't work. Regarding it belonging to Motorola Mobility, maybe, but the earpiece resembles some of our other earpieces.

S Steve Zimmerman

From your pic, it looks like it is Part Number 21-154925-01R.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?