WiNG5.4 Cluster Configuration (Active/Standby)

Y Yoshihiro Sato 3 years 5 months ago
6 0 0

Hi Partner and I are testing the cluster with V5.4.3. We are seeing the behavior that Auto Revert does not seem to occur. Auto Revert is now changed to “force configured-state”? Based on HOW to Guide “WiNG 5.X Feature Guide Wireless Controller Cluster”, This field is Auto Revert, but now this is displayed as “Force configured-state”. My understanding is the function is same. Is this correct? How to configure “Auto Revert Delay” If we enable “Force Configured-Status” with “Force Configured Status Delay 5 min”(Default), Auto Revert would occur after the previous active RFS boots up and 5 minutes passes. Meaning, my understanding is, with this configuration, 2-1. RFSs are configured with active/standby clustering. (Active-RFS and Standby-RFS) 2-2. Active-RFS is halted. (Power Off) 2-3. Standby-RFS is becoming to Active 2-4. Active-RFS boots up and gets into “Standby”, as Standby-RFS is running as Active 2-5. 5 minutes later after the cluster member is connected 2-6. Active-RFS is becoming into “Active” and Standby-RFS is becoming into “Standby”. (Auto Revert) [Q] The above is the expected behavior? If so, what we are seeing is Auto Revert does not occur after 5 min… Am I missing some configurations? How and how long for changing the status In the scenario “2-3”, how long will it take and how will Standby-RFS check the heartbeat or something? Also can we configure this timer? Partners feel that this takes longer time, compared to WS5100 or RFSv4.x. Your side clarification would be greatly appreciated.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?