SE4600 Read range vs Barcode density

// Expert user has replied.
E Efkan YILMAZ 3 years 5 months ago
66 5 0

Good afternoon, I am new on the site and I am looking for the SE4600 Scanner specifications and the read range vs barcode size. Where can I find all specs , presentations, etc.. about our products? Thanks for your help and have a nice day

Please Register or Login to post a reply

5 Replies

L Leon Desjardins

Good day, Here are the specs. For internal use :-)

L Leon Desjardins

Good day, Thanks fopr the reply, I have been there already, I just found the SE4500 spec, I need the SE4600 spec which is the long range 1D/2D imager. I searched a couple intranet site without success. Have a nice day

A Andrew Cornell

The SE-4600 today is not a standalone sellable item, so we do not publish specifications for it. However, the working range and supported symbologies & densities should be in the datasheet or PRG for the finished product containing this engine. Which finished product are you inquiring about?

L Leon Desjardins

Good evening, the finished products could be the Omnii or the MC9190. Thanks again

J John Thurmes

Figure out what scan engine is in the device, go to the OEM scanner section on the Motorola main website.   http://www.motorolasolutions.com/US-EN/Business+Product+and+Services/OE… you can get the specs from there.

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?