How to trigger Android number keyboard's next button event or use numberDecimal keyboard directly in ET1?

N Nick Peng 3 years 5 months ago
220 1 0

I have three questions.

1.I use but click next button for android numeric keyboard not work.
(a)not close keyboard
(b)not trigger event,not get keycode by javascript when click next button in android number softkeyboard, so I don't close android number softkeyboard.
How to trigger click next button and close keyboard from javascript?

2.I see from http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/controls/text.html
I want to set a custom action button label in rhomobile, but I don't know how to work.(Change 'Next' button to 'Go' button)

3.Android EditText inputType=“numberDecimal” how to use this input type in rhomobile view.

Thanks.

Please Register or Login to post a reply

1 Replies

N Nrusingha Patro

1. Use the onkeypress JS method to get the pressed keyvalue in handler.
     are you using the rendering engine as Motorola-webkit or Stock-webkit in android, which version of Rho are you using???
     I feel, if the focus will go out of textbox then keypad will hide automatically if android Stock is the rendering engine.

2. Rho uses the native keyboard of android, as per my knowledge there is no rhoelements api available to change the Next' button to 'Go' button in Rho

3.There is no rho app to perform this, but all the available HTML/HTML5 input type must work because Rho uses the stock webkit as rendering engine.

Regards,
Patro

CONTACT
Can’t find what you’re looking for?